theOptom.com Forum Index      optician equipment        
FAQFAQSearchSearchMembersMembersGroupsGroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Your messagesYour messages Log inLog in 

Important: To view all sections of the forum please join by clicking Register above. Click here to: Buy Optician Equipment Online

AO Phoroptor 11625 for sale, now via Ebay!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ric_the_Swede

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: AO Phoroptor 11625 for sale, now via Ebay! Reply with quote

American Optical (Reichert) Phoroptor 11625 in good working condition for sale. Made in Buffalo, USA.
Price including shipment to the UK or Europe approximately 775£
Link to Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272782818763?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Been kept in storage for a few years as a back-up phoropter, but I realize I probably wont be using it for the coming years either so I'm putting it up for sale. I have checked all lens positions, they are all in place and turn freely, all auxiliary functions like Polarized lenses, prism lenses etc work flawlessly.

I have tried to think of anything out of the ordinary, the only thing I've found during my check-up was that the right eye cylinder axis knob have a slightly higher resistance when turning it in my opinion, but there are no strange noises or stuck positions.

The phoropter comes with removable face pads and near test rod with chart holder, and a soft nylon storage bag (not pictured). The paper chart itself is missing.

The item ships from Sweden, PiteŚ, by traceable freight: DHL or similar. Payment options is Paypal, I think it is also possible to pay by credit card

I am located in Sweden, and to be able to provide
Buyer protection is provided through Ebay and Paypal.
Ric_the_Swede

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed intermediary agent from Tradera to Ebay.
yzf-r1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.optomshop.co.uk/phoropter_manual.htm

If I can get a brand new one for £795, why would anyone pay for yours with no warranty in used condition?
Ric_the_Swede

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I thought I set the unit for sale at quite a reasonable price, do take the time to compare with what a brand new Reichert unit would cost. The eBay auction has bids by the way.
yzf-r1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yours will cost an extra 99 USD for shipping.

http://www.optomshop.co.uk offers free shipping to anyone in the UK.

Just saying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theOptom.com Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: