theOptom.com Forum Index      optician equipment        
FAQFAQSearchSearchMembersMembersGroupsGroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Your messagesYour messages Log inLog in 

Important: To view all sections of the forum please join by clicking Register above. Click here to: Buy Optician Equipment Online

Independent Practice wanted in Glasgow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Independent Practice wanted in Glasgow Reply with quote

Hi

I have been employed in an Independent practice for a number of years. I am very clinically minded and have been an independent prescriber for a few years as well. Patients seem to really like me and come back year after year. For the first time in my career, I am starting to feel like I need a fresh challenge and I am wanting to buy an existing independent practice to build something for my family.

This would ideally be in Glasgow or south of Glasgow as my family are settled in the area with kids at school.

If any practice owners are looking on and wanting an exit strategy in the Glasgow area. Please get in touch via PM to discuss.

SSC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theOptom.com Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: