get the word out!

Report any problems here, suggest improvements, give us feedback etc.
mfbx5sm2

In UMIST

Post by mfbx5sm2 »

I think this is such a fab website, I am at UMIST in 3rd yr I will be my pleasure to promote this site I will surely put some leaflets up. :)
theOptom
Site Admin

Post by theOptom »

Welcome to the forum, glad you like it!

Thanks for offering to stick up some posters/leaflets. That would be great. Also, if you can get a hold of the class reps for each year (optometry and DO courses) you could ask them to make an announcement to their class, as I'm sure many would find the site useful. The more people who join, the better it will be for everyone.

It is very important for members to spread the word because the site does not currently advertise its presence.
mfbx5sm2

I was a Rep

Post by mfbx5sm2 »

I was a rep will pass the word around to others and as mentoring for yrs below the word will spread. :D
Lex

Post by Lex »

I'm not at Bradford anymore, however, I imagine if you emailed the department they would put it up on the departmental notice board/year notice boards. There is also a 'useful links' section on the website - you could see if you could get put on there.

http://www.brad.ac.uk/acad/lifesci/optometry/ here is the department website if that helps :)
Hero

Post by Hero »

Post a few pics of Hero up on the uni walls for maximum publicity. At the moment there is a rumour going around that Hero exists........tell them I'm real

We should all love Bear
Ugly Stick

Post by Ugly Stick »

[quote="Hero"]Post a few pics of Hero up on the uni walls for maximum publicity. At the moment there is a rumour going around that Hero exists........tell them I'm real

Hero

Post by Hero »

Ugly is a Dip Stick
Last edited by Hero on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We should all love Bear
Ugly Stick

Post by Ugly Stick »

Hero wrote:Dip Stick

Hero, Dip Stick ... the funniest thing I have read on here. Thanks for having a sense of humour.
Hero

Post by Hero »

Ooops I messed up there Ugly......well spotted......I have to admit you retorted well.......very good.

As you well know DIP STICK was directed towards you.......so I've gone and edited
We should all love Bear
Ugly Stick

Post by Ugly Stick »

Hero wrote:Ooops I messed up there Ugly......well spotted......I have to admit you retorted well.......very good.

As you well know DIP STICK was directed towards you.......so I've gone and edited
Hero, Yes, I know it was directed at me. Still very funny though.

Tell me, what is all this Hero stuff about? are you the Hero? or is Mr Wham your hero? and what is Hero love.

Kind Regards
Ugly
Hero

Post by Hero »

Ugly Stick wrote: Hero, Yes, I know it was directed at me. Still very funny though.

Tell me, what is all this Hero stuff about? are you the Hero? or is Mr Wham your hero? and what is Hero love.

Kind Regards
Ugly
Ugly old chap......your a good sport Sir for I feared we were about to get into a slanging match (In which case I would have had to call Haris to help me out.....he has a way with words).

I am the Hero.

I love George Michael.

HeroLove.....well .... mmmm....modesty prevents me from saying more. You must ask those that have been branded.
We should all love Bear
Ugly Stick

Post by Ugly Stick »

Hero wrote:
Ugly Stick wrote: Hero, Yes, I know it was directed at me. Still very funny though.

Kind Regards
Ugly
Ugly old chap......your a good sport Sir for I feared we were about to get into a slanging match (In which case I would have had to call Haris to help me out.....he has a way with words).

I am the Hero.

I love George Michael.

HeroLove.....well .... mmmm....modesty prevents me from saying more. You must ask those that have been branded.[/quote

Hero, Slanging is not my style. I opt rather, for a quick kill.
Hero

Post by Hero »

Ugly.......I don't enjoy a slanging match either. I think we came out of this one peacefully and even :?: :D

I had plenty when I first started on the forum (with only one member.....I was misunderstood)......don't want to go there again
We should all love Bear
Ugly Stick

Post by Ugly Stick »

Hero wrote:Ugly.......I don't enjoy a slanging match either. I think we came out of this one peacefully and even :?: :D

I had plenty when I first started on the forum (with only one member.....I was misunderstood)......don't want to go there again
Hero, you are my Hero.
michel le curie

Re: get the word out!

Post by michel le curie »

Well some of you wanted this forum to get a kick up the arse........a crisis threatening the future of Optics as well as everything else has certainly done that!
Stay safe.