25th May 2020 outage - back online

Report any problems here, suggest improvements, give us feedback etc.
theOptom
Site Admin

25th May 2020 outage - back online

Post by theOptom »

Apparently there was a security certificate issue which resulted in a database configuration issue so the site had to be reset to the last backup which was from early yesterday it seems.

Let me know if any issues. If you get intermittent issues you may need to clear cache/cookies and/or wait till full DNS propagation takes place (usually 12-36hrs).

If you ever experience any issues please see here for updates: https://www.facebook.com/TheOptom/

Or email: admin (at) theoptom (dot) com
(please ensure this email address is in your contacts list so you will get any emails from us)
You work 20 years paying off a mortgage to a bank who created the money they lent you out of thin air. Debt is the modern day slavery. There is a better way: Watch this Video

eagle

Re: 25th May 2020 outage - back online

Post by eagle »

Been on twice today and had to log in both times.
Overall Premier League Prediction Champion from 2007-2020

superoptom165

Post by superoptom165 »

The error message said to delete cache which I did on my phone and lose all my saved passwords etc on my phone 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

theOptom
Site Admin

Post by theOptom »

I don't think clearing cache deletes passwords but it may delete cookies and site data which would mean you are logged out of sites so you will have to login again when you visit them by inputting your details.
You work 20 years paying off a mortgage to a bank who created the money they lent you out of thin air. Debt is the modern day slavery. There is a better way: Watch this Video

Sprite

Post by Sprite »

I had a message something like, there is now a new server, and I was supposed to do something or other which "might" allow me re-entry.
it looked suspicious to me, so I just left it and hey presto got in OK today.
Sorry I can't remember the details, but I definitely remember the word "might" in the instructions.

meyed

Post by meyed »

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Optometrically yours,
Michael I. Davis, O.D.
every day a holiday, every night a party