Dispensing Optician / Optical Assistant - Worcester

Optical recruitment: for posting of jobs available or needed.
Opticsman

Dispensing Optician / Optical Assistant - Worcester

Post by Opticsman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 am

We are looking to recruit an experienced Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant to help run our Optical Practice. We are totally focused on customer satisfaction and providing the best possible customer experience. We do this by allowing plenty of time to talk with our clients in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and get to know their needs and requirements.

The successful candidate must have a wide lens knowledge and have strong ability to apply this effectively for the benefit of the customer. There is also the opportunity to become involved with marketing.

This is an ideal position for a technically strong candidate looking to progress their career in an interesting and varied role with the full help and support of the Directors. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

Please apply in the first instance by replying to this post or PM.

Many thanks

Lia-VividOptical

Re: Dispensing Optician / Optical Assistant - Worcester

Post by Lia-VividOptical » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi!

I hope I have found you well.

I work for a company called Vivid Optical and we are the sole recruitment provider for this forum.

I came across your vacancy on the job board and thought I would get in contact with you to discuss the current recruitment needs in your store and how we would be able to help.

Are you free to speak at some point this week?

Kind regards
Lia

Herbert

Post by Herbert » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Lia-VividOptical wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm
I work for a company called Vivid Optical and we are the sole recruitment provider for this forum.
I didn't know that, how interesting.
H

robbill

Post by robbill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Lemon or Dover?

Bit fishy if you ask me.

eagle

Post by eagle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 pm

We are totally focused on customer satisfaction and providing the best possible customer experience. We do this by allowing plenty of time to talk with our clients in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and get to know their needs and requirements.

The successful candidate must have a wide lens knowledge and have strong ability to apply this effectively for the benefit of the customer.
Errrrr no store involved.
Overall Premier League Prediction Champion from 2007-2019