800-1000 pairs of lens - 1.56/asph/blue light protection/AR lens for sale for dirt cheap

Got something or need something optical? Buy, Sell or Swap it. Books, Equipment etc.
octavian

800-1000 pairs of lens - 1.56/asph/blue light protection/AR lens for sale for dirt cheap

Post by octavian » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi all,

After many years in the industry I came to a point to change direction. I have no idea what to do with my remaining warehouse and I hope that someone here would be interested. I have about 800-1000 pairs of 1.56, aspherical lens with Blue Light protection ranging from +10/-10 sph and cyl +2/-2, more frequently used powers have up to 10 pairs and less frequently up to two pairs. The quality is very good. I have been wearing them for the last 2-3 years and they are easy to work with. I have purchased a special sensor that works with an app and checks the level of blue light protections so they are checked ( I bought it for 300 GBP and did not use it a lot so I will be selling it too if someone is interested for 1/2 the price after I sell all the stock lens I have). I have imported the lenses myself from China from a factory that has a joint venture with one of the biggest EU lens manufacturers. I will be sharing the exact information with the buyer, so he/she can restock. I will be shipping them from the EU right to your door. I could send samples to a serious buyer. I have an excel with the exact stock levels. The sale will be b2b. I will be sending the products, issuing invoice and expecting bank payment. PM me for questions.

* price per pair has been removed due to the public nature of the forum. Please PM me about price, you will be surprised. I will also deliver them at your door for free, so this is another part of the equation you do not need to worry about.

octavian

Re: 800-1000 pairs of lens - 1.56/asph/blue light protection/AR lens for sale for dirt cheap

Post by octavian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:48 am

Still available. I am also accepting your offers. Cheers.