Oculist - Locum Management Platform

Optical recruitment: for posting of jobs available or needed.
blacksquaredan

Oculist - Locum Management Platform

Post by blacksquaredan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello All,

I would like to introduce our locum management platform - Oculist.co.uk

I have been recruiting in Optics for 12+yrs and recognised a specific solution was needed for the locum market.

Employers can register as many users and practices as necessary, it takes about 5 mins to create a practice and booking. Locums then apply for your days, you are in control of selecting the locums that are right for you.
All our locums have RTW (passports), GOC and Insurance documents uploaded to the system, these are manually verified.
Invoices are generated automatically on behalf of the locum.
Companies can view their past present and future locum spend.

The system has a number of smart features, for example, if a confirmed booking cancels, oculist will autonomously and instantly notify you, me, and all other locums available in the area that the day has become available again.
This could save the potential of a missed clinic and at least gives us all a chance at rectifying the situation as quickly as possible.

Once Locums are registered they can search and apply for roles, manage their diary, and save a load of time as invoices are sent automatically at the end of the month and chased at the touch of a button.

We have really worked hard to automate all the parts of the locum recruitment process that can be automated, you can run your locum work or business 24/7/356.

We are not just an automated platform, we have 8 experienced optical recruitment consultants that are on hand for the times when a personal touch is required. I have found the independents using Oculist are using it to manage their diaries once our consultants have identified Locums that fit with their business and made an introduction, so they get to build that relationship first.

We only charge if we find you a locum at 12.5% of the rate you pay the locum.

I would love it if you could check us out and hope you find the system useful.

Feedback is really important to me, we are already implementing changes to the system from users.

www.oculist.co.uk

Thanks!
Dan.

Posted with permission of TheOptom.com

bada bing

Re: Oculist - Locum Management Platform

Post by bada bing » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm

What 9 days are you not available?

superoptom165

Post by superoptom165 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:48 pm

bada bing wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm
What 9 days are you not available?
Bank holidays?

blacksquaredan

Post by blacksquaredan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:13 am

it's 8am and I have not had enough coffee yet... took me a while to see my error. :D

Cunningham's Law in effect.

I stand corrected, the website is available 365 days a year.